Entering 2023 With New Life - kaellaaaa's

Advertisement

Entering 2023 With New Life

 Assalammualaikum | Entering 2023 With New Life



Alhamdulillah, All praise to Allah, for this life, for this breath, for this opportunity to live my life on the right path and all. hence, I would like to introduce to you all, I also finally united my other half last year on December 16. 

And finally change my status from single to married, Alhamdulillah. ❤️💛

This kind of life, sometimes make me feel so funny. cause, when I meet some people, they be like "Eh dulu DP single sekarang dah double" , "ehh, dulu tak behave sekarang dah behave eh" , "ehh dulu macamni la sekarang macamni" ,  and all. 

But sometimes, make me feel so scary to carry forward. Feel like I cannot move on with this kind of situation, with this kind of status. But, keep trust on Allah plan. InsyaAllah all good.

and ofcourse, feeling happy is more lah. 💛😁

wishing that someone who still strugle finding your soulmate to be made easier. and wishing that you find the right one that can bring you more close to Allah. 

last but not least, please pray for me so that I can go through life well. please pray so that I can be more happier. 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Tahniah...selamat pengantin baru..semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke jannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahniah selamat penganti baru buat kaella dan suami semoga berkekalan hingga jannah

    ReplyDelete